Monday, September 10, 2018

Checking In, Changes

Soooooo, I am not sure how much I will be posting. I am settling I guess you can say. I have accepted fully my true self. I mentioned sharing with some IRL that I am a Transgender Woman. I have a super doctor. He is understanding and supportive. I have weighed his cautions about privacy and my own desires to come to a decision. I want to take T-Blockers. My mental health is at risk. I have noticed when I can rid my body of hair I feel happy. When I wear a pair of panties or leggings that fit I feel happy. I want to feel more happy in my life. I hope that blocking testosterone will make some changes to my body. Lessening of hair would be a nice change.

A lower libido is something that happens, but I only have sex online so I figure it might be healthy to lower that bit.  Lower blood pressure, well maybe I drop a medicine I take now. My face could soften so I would love that part. I might grow breast that are shapely. Not the fatty tissue I have now. 

I think that my growth has matured me past my super sex starved gal I was at first. I feel a settling of my mind. I still have sexy slutty desires. I just now can see myself as a woman in the real world. 

I hope to continue to have good updates. I am keeping all the old posts. They are part of my crazy journey. Plus some are pretty sexy.

Love you all.

Alexia Rose. 

3 comments:

Lee said...

It is good to see some things working out for you. I hope you save your sexy, slutty moods for your someone special. I cannot believe how slow some things seem, then all of a sudded, years have passed. Good luck and stay safe.

Michelleisback63 said...

Just be careful about dropping any meds without first taling to your doctor. Some of the T blockers have blood pressure control properties.

Anonymous said...

hang in there gurl xoxox SissyMmarsha