I have been running some thoughts around in my head over the last year. I am sexually active in a cyber type way. I read stories and watch porn vids as a way to stimulate my imagination. The best allow me to place myself in the story and become immersed. In real life I am a 44 year old virgin. Frustrated is beyond description.
How now can I be sexual in real life? I am in an industry that would not allow for a true romance with anyone outside of the conservative norm. So as I have realized I am really attracted to women that have a cock and pass for genetic female. In public my dream gal would be the perfect girlfriend, in private I could be her submissive girl. Where is she? Could we do it, fool the judgmental and be happy?
I know that if I were able to pass I would definitely be bisexual. I get a nice feeling radiating from deep inside outward when I think of sucking a strong and loving man. Black would be nice, but really, any sexy guy would do. Just have a nice cock. I also want to know the feeling of being spread wide by a cock as my lover thrust in and out of me.
There is a strange happening that is really nice. I have been able to push my small cock inside and masturbate as close to female as possible. Now inside of the strong push of cum, there is a slow release. It makes me feel like I am cumming like I should.
Hope this was not too graphic, but if you have read in the past I guess this is tame.
Alexia Rose
How now can I be sexual in real life? I am in an industry that would not allow for a true romance with anyone outside of the conservative norm. So as I have realized I am really attracted to women that have a cock and pass for genetic female. In public my dream gal would be the perfect girlfriend, in private I could be her submissive girl. Where is she? Could we do it, fool the judgmental and be happy?
I know that if I were able to pass I would definitely be bisexual. I get a nice feeling radiating from deep inside outward when I think of sucking a strong and loving man. Black would be nice, but really, any sexy guy would do. Just have a nice cock. I also want to know the feeling of being spread wide by a cock as my lover thrust in and out of me.
There is a strange happening that is really nice. I have been able to push my small cock inside and masturbate as close to female as possible. Now inside of the strong push of cum, there is a slow release. It makes me feel like I am cumming like I should.
Hope this was not too graphic, but if you have read in the past I guess this is tame.
Alexia Rose


1 comment:
Not sure what this is about? If you are jacking off thinking of me sucking your shaft, well that is cool. if it is a lame come on, not sure. Only a few men on=line get me like that and you have to pass a trust test.
Post a Comment