Wow, I knew I had not written in a while, but over a year. Wow. The stresses in my real life really took a toll. I pretty much am not myself online like I was. Yahoo changing software and all that stuff halted message chats with the few people I spoke with online. It also denied me of serving a wonderful Mistress who truly understood my desires of hypnosis and submission. Depression has been a battle still. I have bad and dark times but so far I guess you can say I am winning.I did buy some bras, those comfort type. They have helped me figure where my need to exercise is at right now. I have come to realize my pantie size and that has lead to some wonderful adventures of wearing them when I need to be me out there in that genetic skin I have. I still dream of being a complete woman. I want to be penetrated, caressed, kissed, loved. All that and it hurts sometimes.
The picture of what I need in real life as a mate is clear, but pretty out of reach. She is a passable gal with a nice cock. In private I can submit as myself to her and have my desires be realized by one of the most beautiful humans ever created. We would love each other and provide the emotional support lovers need. I would be the one being penetrated. I know my small thing would never satisfy. She would love me even though I am stuck in a form I should not have.
Otherwise I read a bunch of TG Erotica and transformation stories. I will see if I can be more active. I just wanted to let anyone that once cared I was alive.
Alexia Rose

2 comments:
Lovely to read another post from you. Time certainly goes by far too quickly.
It's great to hear from you again. I know you have been through a lot.
Alas, fantacy and reality really meet. But I am sure you well find your way soon.
Post a Comment