Friday, July 5, 2013

Not Good

Sometimes I wonder if I am crazy.  The Boi has had a very bad week.  Kidney Stones have wracked his existence and then work gave him a jolt.  He was crying in his mind for our submissive Pet personality to take over.  Am I becoming disjointed from all reality or am I just dealing with reality in an unusual way?  The Boi was depressing and stressing a bit and it seeped into my being.  It is not good when you start visualizing your demise.  Just worn down by life I guess.  Wish I was entranced and living something else right now.


1 comment:

Dee Mentia said...

Sorry to hear that sweetie!

I understand the kidney stones, as they found almost 60 in my right kidney yesterday and blasted them with a claw and laser beam as best they could. I'm sick of them, as I think this is my 10th surgery in the last 18 months or so.

Everyone takes trips away from reality .. its when that fantasy gets in the way of real life stuff that it becomes a problem.

You, as always, are in my thoughts and prayers sweetie!