Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Update

Hi my peeps!  *giggles*  I would not have found that funny earlier today.  I think I became dehydrated last night from a side effect of my meds.  I was not much for anything or anyone today.  I did want to catch up and let you followers know I was OK.  Just been in a busy time and until my insulin situation is cleared up I am just on a roller coaster of feelings.

I have had a wonderful couple of encounters here in my online life.  Each has been wrapped around my hypno fetish.  I am on a bit of a high.  I am dreaming more about being submissive to a strong woman and also a strong man.  I know my perfect life would be to be a Pet from two loving owners and live with them forever.  I know of a couple that would be a fantasy come true if I could be magical.

I have done caps for the Haven Quarterly eZine.  One day I can share them, but for now you can buy them at Rachel's Haven.  I encourage this as it helps keep the site running and it is probably the largest one stop for captions, stories, and role play of a TG nature.  I will leave a link below.

Bye Sweeties
Alexia Rose

Click Here to Find Out How to Purchase

1 comment:

C B Rigby said...

Yay for submissive dreams.