I have not been feeling well. I am unable to afford one medicine and have been off it for a bit. Sometimes I run out of energy. I have had some weird dreams and am still a horny thing at odd times, but I just haven't had anything really to share. The captions I have made have been for the Haven Ezine and those have to stay unpublished for reasons dealing with the nature of the agreement to help the Haven raise operating funds. I have been super busy with work and trying to garden some. I hope to be a bit more active soon. I miss talking and playing in chat with some of you.
Oh, I was on the Yahoo email the other day and noticed that some of you had written. Sweeties I apologize for not replying. I only use yahoo for chat and never really check the email. Use alexia(dot)alexander1@gmail(dot)com to send me a message.
Kisses,
Alexia
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment