What if you walked into the shower and saw me like this? Would you strip down and either slide your cock or your fingers in me? I don't care what sex you are, I just want to know what you would do? I crave to be touched and caressed, would you? Would you have hot sweaty animal type sex with me? Tell me.....what would you do?

3 comments:
I'm surprised noo ne has answered your question.
I'm in the same position as you really and in that position I'd love to feel a mans fingers going up and down my body as it's so sensual maybe leading on to being ridden with his cock thrusting away inside me.
So my challenge for the admirers is simple if you'd love to do this to us, just tell us here!
Fully clothed, I would walk up behind you pressing my body close and hard against your back. My right hand would reach around your right side and play with you left nipple. My left hand reaches around and plays high on your left thigh. My lips would first kiss you neck then I would lick your ear lobe then softly bite it. As your head fell back onto my right shoulder, I would kiss the side of your face. After you were well heated up, I would take you by the hand and lead you to the bed, ripping my clothes off as we walked there. On the bed, we would continue kissing and running our hands over each others bodies. My tongue would find your nipples and tease you until you begged me to take you. Guiding you up and onto all fours, I'd take you from behind, loving the feel of your skin.
We eventually would have to return to the shower and I would love to soap up that gorgeous body from head to toe hopefully enough to return to the bed for round two.
First I would walk inside of the shower, shutting the glass door behind me. I would not undress or even think of doing so. I would turn on the water so that it is splashing over both of us, grab you so that your legs are coming around my waist as I hold you against the white tile wall and then once you locked your legs around me I would unzip my pants and thrust inside of you, using controlled force so that it does push your ass against the tile but that it is not going to cause any discomfort or pain.
As the water and your juices lubricate my cock I would pound into you at a nice rough pace, the water splashing all over us contributing to the slick sound of me fucking you. I would move forward and kiss you, not holding back at all taking your lips and then working my tongue in your mouth to meet your own. My right hand would move between us slightly so that my thumb could rub along your clit with exceptional speed with me wanting you to come, wanting to feel your pussy contract around my cock as you are given ecstasy with mine coming in short order.
When orgasm does finally come for me it involves me filling you up with my come letting you feel each spurt as it erupts hot cum deep inside of you. I would not pull out for a long moment until after I was sure that I had given you a complete fill of my semen. The only sound being the water that was still running over our bodies.
Post a Comment