I have had these really heavy feelings of sadness for a few months now. They are like waves crashing along the shore. I can muster up the feelings of normalcy for a bit, even find laughter or small victories of joy sometimes. Then the wave engulfs me and I am just sad. I am also just very lonely. I just wish I had someone to be there and let me let my guard down and know they are watching over me. I just am tired and tired of fighting life.
The diabetes is taking a toll. I have little in terms of resources and even though the clock reset, money is going to run out. I work to change eating habits. It is hard when the very foods that give comfort are also what will help to slowly kill me. I get depressed and my bad outcome has always been food, so I get a double whammy of hard dealings with the diabetes. Add that I am still working to lose weight, eliminate sleep apnea and fight depression and I just want to give up.
Living with Dad is hard. Stress and fighting over stupid things because he is stubborn and I am like him, plus irritable from the take your pick list of problems I have. I want to give up so bad. I just get so hurt inside. I have figured it out, that is the scary part. If I ever do give up, I know how to do it.
My mind is at war with itself. All my intellect and the things that make me who I am are in constant battle with the dark things in my head; doubt, fear, paranoia, hatred of myself. That voice that tells me how dumb and stupid I am. It tells me I will die alone and unloved. It makes me want to just sleep.
I have been just out of it. I owe Sci-Fi Kara an apology. I offered to read and proof stuff for her and I let her down. I volunteered to do the Christmas Day caption for Terri's 25 Caps of Christmas, and because this horrid wave of sadness hit me, I almost didn't get it written. Worst is missing Alectra's birthday at the Haven. One thing I have tried to do was make Birthday Caps for people, and I missed hers. I hate missing that and feel terrible. So many of the people I have met through the Haven are battling terrible illness and struggling with these big problems, and I can't even do anything for them. I just feel like a failure.
All I am good for is moaning on here. I am finding it really hard to love others when I can't love myself. That is affecting work. My compassion is still there, but the effort to help and guide people leaves me so drained at the end of the day. I ache in loneliness.
I look at my Blog and I wonder why anyone even reads it because of how I am lately?
Alexia
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Alexia,
I don't want o make light of your situation... You obviously have real problems and huge stress...
The TG community tends to be VERY forgiving and understanding... Many of have and continue to battle depression, over our gender identity, over our "situation", and over many other issue like yourself totally unrelated to TG..
Nobody that I know of is angry with you... Teri found plenty of people to "fill in".. While Kyra probably felt let down, I'm sure she found someone else to help... There are many more than willing to help somebody proof :)
You take care of YOU.. we'll still be here for you when you need us, and when you're ready :)
/hugs
Alexia,
First of all, don't worry about not making me a gift for my birthday... just hearing you thought of it, makes me happy! (Worst was for me losing internet last year for quite some months and losing your birthday soooooo... :( ) ^-^
I'm sure, there is no real solution in words for you, as time is of the essence right now with this ever depressing economy and politicians getting banned right of some important meetings with the evil bankers and the "nutshells" markets...
This is going like a terrible nightmare and for that I try to stand my way and say I don't like this, like many people out there with the same tone, at the same time, at unison and with the same hatred for those that put us in this very situation!
Right now as I'm doing Political Sciences, it doesn't help either for me to learn firsthand the problems of the world... and know the solution, but also know that politicians are either rigged or tied up from the situation.
From now on I should advise you that even, if your family is going through a bad situation and you too... you should cling onto them, like as they would be the only thing in the world left.
I had some discussions with my father too, about jobs or the lack of it, studies, running out of money at some situations... losing my house! yep I had some terrible moments and even quite lost hope at some points, I've been at the verge of living in the street like some kind of dog :( but nevertheless, I got the luck to be supported by my family and we didn't have to get to that situation, but almost... I know that this sounds like some kind of lets get all depressed, but my intention is to make you look on the bright side of things...
You are alive, you don't know yet what may happen tomorrow or the next month, lets keep up the hope and not let your bad mood put a sad mood in your life!
I've seen you full of happiness at some other times, remember that whenever feeling bad, know that there are people out there that care about you and most importantly I didn't just come here because I felt you are feeling terrible right now, I came here because you are my friend, a special one!
Hugs and Kisses Alectra
Oh sweet, sweet Alexia,
I wish I were there to hug you and hold your hand to let you know that everything will be alright. You are such a pure and honest soul. I'm am here for you always. Remember, there are two people in Pennsylvania who love you dearly.
Kisses,
Steffie
Alexia,
Please please PLEASE don't do anything rash. You are loved and cared for. You have friends looking out for you. You have friends who care about you. I was contacted by one them this morning very concerned about your well being to make sure that I looked in and said Hello. I know that things are tough. I know that you are struggling. I know that you the tunnel seems very dark and very long and the light is so far away. However you never know when a kindly soul will come up behind you to take your hand and convince you to run or skip your way closer to the light. It can happen, it will happen.
I think that 2011 has been one of the shittiest ever. Just in my tiny office of 6 people every single one of us has had life altering events thrust upon us. There was a death of a beloved pet, two divorces (including mine), a death in the family, a cancer diagnosis, and several major surgeries. That doesn't even include the divisive political situation and the terrible economic outlook. For the whole year I kept telling myself that it couldn't get worse, but somehow it always did.
Then all of a sudden, completely out of the blue, something wonderful happened. As I was preparing myself for spending the rest of my life all alone, I was contacted by someone from my past that I really liked. We talked, emailed, texted and wrote actual letters to each other constantly. And now a few months later, we are there for each other, protecting each other and in love. I'm not telling you this to make you feel bad for yourself or to make you feel good for me, I'm telling you this so that you can realize that good things can happen even when everything seems lost.
You are loved sweetie by me and many many others. You are a wonderful person who has made me smile more times than I can count. I wish I could be there to give you a hug and return one of those smiles for you. I just know that 2012 is going to be a much better year for you.
Big hugs and warm thoughts,
Petra
big hug honey, I never know your pain as you do, but we all have our inner battles, and we must try to be stong all the time, I hope you are ok, and hope you have a great coming year xx
This is the first time reading your blog, and I find you in such distress....I too just wish I could give you a hug and some encouragement.
I know little of diabetes, but do know the feeling of loneliness and despair over financial matters.
Please don't give up.
The economy will improve, my employer is hiring 26 this month. When I feel alone in a room full of people, I look for another room.
Small steps forward...
Add me to the number of people in Pennsylvania who care...now there are 3.
jude
I know life can get you down sometimes………most times; I sincerely understand they type of pain, fear and hopelessness you’re going through. Those feelings course through your veins like a poison, consuming you until it’s not you anymore. Please don’t lose hope, I know from experience things do get better and the change can be as quick and unpredictable as the weather.
When my relatives started passing, I got depressed, then my depression turned into an obsession, I was obsessed with my fear of dying. I was tormented with the thought, I’m sure you’ll relate to the feeling and the struggle, it’s not a daily struggle, it’s hourly, minutely; That’s why my heart reaches out for you soooo much, I can still conjure up those thoughts, ones you don’t want to think about, ones that force their way into your head, for me it was what would my last moments would be like, then the idea of nothing. It was too much for to take; they stopped me from doing anything.
Then I stumbled upon the idea of a technological Singularity. Ray Kurzweil talks about it a lot; how near 2045 we should be so technologically advanced we can live forever. I know it’s a silly far off bet that this will happen and I’m a fool to believe in such a thing, but, not being religious it was at least something to hope for and that’s all I needed. The next my depression subsided; the morbid inevitability of my fate was replaced with optimism and it literally happened overnight.
There’s a quote from flight of the phoenix “I think a man only needs one thing in life. He just needs someone to love. If you can't give him that, then give him something to hope for. And if you can't give him that, just give him something to do.” I know you’ll find your singularity; it’s out there just waiting to be discovered. Maybe it will be a person, God, a great job; it could be all of them or something even better! Then your whole perspective’s going to change, pushing those bad thoughts and feelings far far far to the back of your mind. Until then do something you enjoy, that gives you energy! If captions feel more like an obligation than fun now take a break, switch it up! I’ll miss them but I would understand, I just hope you endure until the storm passes and the sun starts shining again!
<3
鴛鴦吧,meme104視訊,香港毛片,愛色吧成人影院
女優美圖桌布,UT視訊聊天室,澀女郎女人網,九九愛成人影院
8dgo視訊聊天網,快播網吧影院,至愛色美女基地
MBOX視訊網,好男人網,七七色原網
夏娃視訊聊天網,日本三級電影毛片,七七色成人網站
夏娃視訊,v頻播放黃色一級毛片,瑞碧綜合網
免費視訊聊天交友網,毛片群,伊人成人綜合22網
showlive聊天網,免費毛片電影在線觀看,瑞碧綜合社區
視訊交友戀愛ING,女生毛片網,8090碰在線視頻
后宮電影院,Q色網址,愛薇兒,桃色激情站
傻妹妹,后宮,483免費毛片快播,26uuu新地址網站
打飛機專用網,免費毛片快播,QVOD十次啦中文網
嘟嘟成人網,韓國毛片,家庭教師十次啦
伊莉論壇,冰城網,十次啦中文網亞洲,桂林人論壇
免費一片,桂林生活網,十次啦中文網站,濠濱論壇
美女視訊,山崎毛片,十次啦中文綜合網
伊莉論壇首頁,毛片早熟在線觀看,520快播56色農夫閣
伊莉視頻影片區,毛片早熟快播,色56視頻
eney伊莉論壇首頁,毛片早熟QVOD,色片段高清在線觀看
85街官網,毛片MP免費觀看,最新色YY電影頻道ID
85街,狼會所,愛90美女影院,熟女俱樂部
熟女人妻,85ST,大奶妹色色網,性愛色小姐影院
熟女人照片,85ST影城,馬色堂影院-713色吧影院
熟女網交,85CC,騷老師AV-色18歐洲美女影院
18hmm,go2av,鳳樓城,色18美女影院
hi5交友,YY毛片,大棚歌舞色舞視頻快播
洪爺,毛片3P,狼國情人網-狼國成人網開心
洪爺影城,毛片3P下載,狼國成人網五月-毛片3P影音
18h,洪爺情色網,玩家網論壇-狼國色人網
寫真女星,色情市場,香港電影三級毛片-大色網AV網站
寫真圖片,麗的情小遊戲,南美水族論壇-大香蕉社區
寫真美女圖,麗的小遊戲,凱迪社區-大香蕉網在線視頻
寫真美女,麗的娛樂網,女人毛片-伊人在線大香蕉
壇蜜寫真集,女人毛片2014年在線觀看,天天擼大香蕉
色視訊,色系軍團,527娛樂多人視頻聊天
ING視訊聊天網,4S快播看毛片,色聊聊天記錄
ING視訊側錄,三級毛片視頻,色聊聊天室下載
國外免費視訊,三級毛片在線觀看,色聊語音聊天室下載
金瓶梅視訊美女,29瓦特快播毛片,免費色聊聊天室
網路視訊美女,日日毛片,色聊可視語音聊天室
免費視訊軟體,無毒毛片網址,免費色聊表演聊天室
UT視訊聊天交友,酷9倫理免費電影,微信色聊群或者聊天室
聊天交友網站,手機視訊交友,淫淫網-國外聊天室色聊
網路視訊交友,色色色情性交電影網,色聊語音聊天室
美女視訊直播,天天好逼網情色網,午夜網址你懂的
手機視訊交友應用,成人動漫網,午夜電影網你懂得
后宮影音聊天網,免費成人電影圖片,午夜網站你懂得
成人聊天室,17K色情成人在線電影下載,在線聊天室你懂的
情色聊天室,嫂嫂成人影院,q秀聊天室吧
麗的情色網,色情聊天室,歪歪色影院,q全球視頻聊天室
Post a Comment