Hello Sweeties,
It seems that a program to zap spammers and out of use Blogs has been taking down TG Blogs. Of course people immediately thought there was an attack on the TG community, well the TG Caption community. I hope it is just a bit of coding and tech stuff that is due to the Google restructuring. Most have gotten their Blogs back up, but I wanted to just let you know what was happening.
I have always been careful to have my Adult Warning and I never tag a post. I worry that I will lose my Blog because someone wants to report it out of meanness or something. Could be copyright stuff. The thing is that every Blog I have ever seen since I have been on Blogger has copyrighted material on them. We all post images that are not ours and found online. It is how they are used I guess that is the point.
I have not created a G+ account because part of me just has this scared aspect that I will be publicly outed as TG. I am Alexia inside, but legally I am the Boy. It is a quandary as to whether I should create an account. Plus, it seems that crossing streams would be easy in some ways. Anyway, have work to do so bye for now Sweeties.
Alexia Rose
Friday, January 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Speaking as someone who has a G+ account under my public persona and a Blogger account under my private persona I can say it's not a terribly thorny issue.
I remember that G+'s security in this regard is fine, but not invasive, and may even allow you to join under your Blogger account details.
You could do worse than contact Google direct to see if they can confirm allowances can be made. They seem quite nice people. No, I am not working for them ;)
Hi Alexia,
I have also seen other blogs gone without warning and some have come back. The sticking point seems to be that Google wants to ensure that a human is in charge and they ask for a phone # to text a code to.
I personally am thinking of leaving Blogger for Tumblr because while I can leave my cell #, others can't, and I worry that at some point, it will open the door at least to additional viral marketing, and less worry that it might be a conflict in keeping a "virtual" identity.
Appreciate hearing your story and I look fwd to more good stuff on your blog and at the Haven. :)
Post a Comment