Wow. That may be a record for substantial comments on one post. I want to say that I think Toni & Venatus are both right. How can I say that, well, they have different opinions, but each has truth contained in them. I think that they are really close to finding common ground in their posting as well.
I want to say that I feel like such a failure sometimes Toni, hiding here and being so secret IRL. I am at a place where I would be destroyed if people knew how I felt about myself. Plus my profession would be over. I have thought about the path of transitioning and see that I would be left without anything to support myself. My Undergrad degree would hold, but my Masters would never be allowed to transfer. I thought about it, I will not say never, but it will be far off if ever.
What I do hope is that I am brave enough if the day comes, that I can stand up for and be there for any of the TG community in my capacity as a (_______). I would hope I could be a person to offer compassion and understand as a stealth T-Girl and enable that person to survive. I see that as a possible reason for my being who I am. I am in place for those that are braver than I maybe. Still there is much I want to write so that maybe we can help each other understand why so of us are so inward and shy.
Thank you both for the passion and the love you show the community be caring enough to comment on my little Blog. You both have deep concern and love for others through the words you spoke and the civility you spoke them.
Alexia
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment