I am sick and coughing so bad right now. I have another cap series that was given to me at Rachel's Haven. Angie did this different type story of demonic magic and gender sacrifice. It is very intriguing. I hope you enjoy. *cough cough*
I've had a lot of fantasies involving the transferring one man's "masculine essence" over to another, but this is the first time I've seen it appear in a TG cap. It's really one of my favorite themes. I have to admit, this is a much more complex narrative than mine ever was. This was well-done; I'll probably revisit it on occasion.
The awesome woman in most of my Blog Posts is Justine Joli. I very much would love to resemble her. She is so beautiful and as you search clips and all of her, she is funny and adventurous. I wish I could be half the woman she is already. Just wanted to give props to this gorgeous woman. I hope if she ever sees my Blog she knows that it is meant as a compliment that I want to be like her.
1 comment:
I've had a lot of fantasies involving the transferring one man's "masculine essence" over to another, but this is the first time I've seen it appear in a TG cap. It's really one of my favorite themes. I have to admit, this is a much more complex narrative than mine ever was. This was well-done; I'll probably revisit it on occasion.
Post a Comment