Friday, April 16, 2010

SURROGATE HUSBAND

I had owed JPL another caption, so here was the second new one I got done. One name off the list I have with so many girls from the Haven I owe captions to in return. One day I will get these caught up. Hopefully before Mistress Dementia knocks me from the top list in the Trading Gallery.

Alexia

1 comment:

Dementia said...

You are trying to catch up, and it's usually no trading activity for at least 4 months that gets you banished to Trading Area Purgatory.

You are safe sweetie and wouldn't be bumped for another 5 months or so.

To be honest, I'd rather have you in a good place mentally and not captioning if that meant things were on an even keel.

Boy-cut panties? Hmmmm, you've always been a silly little girl, haven't you? Nice to see that hypnosis works well on you. I've not had any luck with it. I am too fidgety and wired all the time. Any words from Aieshna lately?