Wednesday, February 24, 2010

An Update

Hey Darlings!

I am sorry for the lack of updates recently. I must confess, a cold, the job, and Armor Games have derailed me. Bubble Tower Tanks and Sushi Cat are very addictive. I have been really swamped with real life, which is odd as I am more comfortable in my own mind as a hidden Tgirl. That is how I consider myself I guess. I am a girl that is hidden inside this deformity called a male body. I know that any transition to become a girl on the outside will destroy my profession, which now that I am in a better place, I have found joy in again.

My own doubt and insecurities make me doubt how good I am at it much of the time. But every now and then I get a great day and it reminds me that I make a difference in the lives of the people I work with. If they knew I was a girl inside, the prejudice would destroy that so I have to keep my secret.

I did find some awesome panties on sale at Target. They are Hanes Boy Briefs. They are so soft and ride up very little. The deformity between my legs fits somewhat and I am really happy when I wear them. I have this feeling of rebellion against a society that makes us not be who we are and can be. I am fixated on the possibility of being female to the point of body except for the deformity. I am in love with Kimber James. Not exactly happy with her new breast, but I get it for the industry side of things, I just liked the natural look she had. I am rambling now hunh?

OK, well, I have a big weekend with a work thing and the parent has a medical scan to get to so I better scoot to the shower. That has become my fantasy place. Somehow I am able to actually run my hands over my body in there and feel the girl body. Not sure if it is a hypno side effect, but I love it. When I run my fingers over my slit and feel my nub, well, you can guess what happens. I love the shower. I even have been imagining my Sweet Boy washing and then taking me in there. I have to wash twice a lot lately.

Thank you to all that care and worry about me. I have been so far from you all lately and I feel ever so guilty. Jillisa, I really miss you bunches. I hope you are well. Email me if you me my Sweetie.

*Kisses*

Alexia Rose

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Hi Alexia,

How nice to hear to sounding more upbeat again. I'm really pleased for you that life is now on one of it's upward curves.

Take care hun.

Y. xxx

Isobelle Nichole said...

I know exactly what you mean with the world of work and them accepting you for who you are on the inside. I so wish people would be more accepting and just open their hearts more.

Anyways so nice to hear things are moving in a more upbeat path for you. :)