So I have been busy. Carrying on the life of my former host is not easy. Don't worry he is not dead or nothing, I just control things. I have been free to shave and do things my way now. Even looking into some toys when I get him a better job.I have good news. My Girlfriend is better, healing and back in the swing of life. We still are separated by distance, which I traverse with my powers as much as possible, but the new arrangement of being in control has stopped powers fully in the role as the "guy" I inhabit.
Still I am in love and know she loves me. I have no doubt about that at all. I do have a hard time accepting I am this lucky. I can't imagine how I lived without her. Sorry, this story is turning into my love life. I guess it fits though. I mean I will have to make a choice one day. Will I take the full role of this body and have the surgery to transform it through science to become my girlfriends match?
That choice is a tough one......taking completely over every aspect. It would change the course of the host's life, his friends and family. They would be shocked. Plus his profession. It would become a memory. It would in effect be killing him I guess. But, I love her enough that if she needs that i will give it. But I know I would also be doing it for me. If it is the decision it has to be for me and because it is the right decision......but being able to also be secure with my lady love would be a bonus.
So I am thinking about it, but many factors go into the equation
Anyway I need to go.
Alexia

No comments:
Post a Comment