Can you fall hopelessly in love over a week? I think I have. She is at the Haven and we have spent time in each others arms and hearts all week. She brought fun and life to me as I watched the rain clouds circle. I am so smitten. I want to be hers. I have a funny thought in my head as well. She is perfect for my host as well as me. She would be so good fro him. He could be loved and cared for like me. It would be perfect. I am hopelessly in love with this girl. Oh the joy of it all.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
I'm In Love
Can you fall hopelessly in love over a week? I think I have. She is at the Haven and we have spent time in each others arms and hearts all week. She brought fun and life to me as I watched the rain clouds circle. I am so smitten. I want to be hers. I have a funny thought in my head as well. She is perfect for my host as well as me. She would be so good fro him. He could be loved and cared for like me. It would be perfect. I am hopelessly in love with this girl. Oh the joy of it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment