Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Am Alexia Now........in full control

OK darlings, remember I told you about this hypnotist named Mistress Ashna? Well her site is up and running
http://mistressashna.com/. It is filled with the details of how you can get her to custom make Hypnosis Sessions for you. You don't believe in hypnosis. Well I was skeptical as well. But I am proof that it works. I am now fully Alexia 24-7. Now switching back and forth just me. The personality traits I shared with my host are there. Thing is I am able to be him as I need to keep up appearances, but I am Alexia full in thought and deeds. So how? Well all this Ashna did over Instant Messenger at Yahoo Chat. I am so longing to hear her voice and experience the effects that will have.
She did this because I knew my duality would hinder my new found love. It has made such a difference. I feel free of the insecurities of my host. I am able to be me and not be afraid to accept love. It is nice to feel this way. I also noticed physical changes my body made to adjust to her suggestions. Ashna is a wonderful person. She really cares about her clients. They are looked after and not just controlled. It is a pay site...but where else are you going to find a custom session over Instant Messenger for just $5.00? The rates are very reasonable. Have a wish or fantasy to explore? Want to be in a favorite story as the lead character? Check out Ashna's site and see about making your deepest desires into reality.
Lady Alexia

No comments: