Monday, February 19, 2018

In transition, sadly not that kind of transition.

I have been trying yo balance my real life with the person I am inside. One thing lead me to quit a second job. I am also battling health issues as to having no insulin now because of cost. I am battling my depression and dysphoria which is walking hand in hand.

I do feel sexier than ever sometimes.  I feel like my online sex has been so good lately. I also seem to have a possibility to expand my need to submit. I hope it works out.  

I am still slowly writing for tgstorytime.com and you can find my work under AlexiaRose. If you have never read anything on there it is a great tg fiction site with something for everyone.

I wish I could do better keeping in touch, bit it seems all of life works hard against us. I am still alive though. I am still your Alexia.

Alexia Rose

*KISSES*

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Glad to hear from you again Alexia.

Trepador said...

Que gostosa bela,deliciosa essa loiraƧa,beijos...