Sunday, November 16, 2014

MISTRESS RIGHT

I found this new cap in my Haven folder.  It is by realfield and she captures my desires completely.  I feel the way I look in the cap when I read it.  Her Blog is here http://captioncandycounter.blogspot.com/.

Alexia Rose


6 comments:

sexo sabroson said...

Hola Señora
Me gustaria hacer un intercambio d enlaces entre nuestras web
Mi nombre.....Sexo Sabrosón
Mi URL...http://www.sexosabroson.com
Gracias

Anonymous said...

Hola Alexia.
Me gustaría un intercambio de enlaces entre nuestras webb
Nombre de mi web .. Sexo Sabroson
URL .. http://www.sexosabroson.com
Muchas gracias. Un saludo

Trepador said...

delicias ,lindas,quero chupar todinhas,e enfiar esse pau que está muito duro aqui,nu e no jeito aqui..beijos belas....

Unknown said...

Precisely because I have been
conformed2porn for a long, long time
(miraculously healed by Jeee-sis),
I totally know how #@!!☆ tuff it is to
break-free for those who dont got faith.
Precisely why I have compassion.
Follow us on the journey Upstairs...

When our soul leaves our body
(without which nthn can exist)
and we riseabove to meet our Maker,
only four, last things remain:
death, judgement, Heaven or Hell.
And dats d'fak, Jak
(which is exactly what happened to me:
Im an NDE - my colorFULL nomenclature).

Find-out what RCIA is and join
(ya might wanna check-out
'Lui et Moi' by Gabrielle Bossis -
a French writer, translated;
a wonderfull novel which'll
ROCK, YOUR, WORLD, earthling).

Make Your Choice -SAW

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Dont do this to yourself, dear.
You cannot have a man's prick
and a woman's chest.
Aint2coolNhell...
you cannot enter Seventh-Heaven that way.

CHOOSE:
<- LEFT is el Diablo
RITE's Jesus who loves you to death ->
Literally - He loves you sooo much,
He was crucified for U.S.
You gonna repay Him how?
By having thousands of dudes 'rape' you?
Or by repenting N believing
in this finite existence ...??
Again, CHOOSE.

trustNjesus, dear.
trustNjesus.
We. Love. You.