I am in a strange place right now. I am aware of more about who I really am inside, but it is a struggle living because I cannot live like I wish. Being a Non-Op Transgender individual is a place not unlike limbo. You know in your heart that somewhere in your developing body the wrong signals were sent and mind, spirit, and body were not matched correctly. I am in a very ugly male body, yet my spirit is truly of a woman. I am understanding why I am so good with kids and why I seem to have a more nurturing aspect to myself. I am not a male, I am a female. i know this is so unsciency and stuff, but I just need to ramble.
More and more I am realizing I am a bi-sexual female. The thing is that unless I could feel truly female in reality I know I could not do anything with a guy. In my mind and online where I am a girl, I am such a nympho. Imagining a hard cock sliding in and out is such a turn on. Seeing a cock in films and pictures that has that nice look and shape makes me want to kiss and lick and suck it. I also want to lick a woman and caress her. Added more recently I know that I really could fall for a transsexual. The idea of a woman, yet the image of her having a cock just makes my stomach have butterflies.
While I look and find women around me attractive, I fear i could never satisfy them. I have accepted myself so much as a female, I don't get erections when aroused like a guy would. Pre-cum wets my little hole that my *ugh* penis stays withdrawn into. I masturbate like a girl with that boy clit pushed inside and it is nice. But does it mean I will forever be a virgin in reality? If I can't ever insert it into something can I never be considered a virgin?
Sorry, train of thought went into uncharted territory there.
Alexia
More and more I am realizing I am a bi-sexual female. The thing is that unless I could feel truly female in reality I know I could not do anything with a guy. In my mind and online where I am a girl, I am such a nympho. Imagining a hard cock sliding in and out is such a turn on. Seeing a cock in films and pictures that has that nice look and shape makes me want to kiss and lick and suck it. I also want to lick a woman and caress her. Added more recently I know that I really could fall for a transsexual. The idea of a woman, yet the image of her having a cock just makes my stomach have butterflies.
While I look and find women around me attractive, I fear i could never satisfy them. I have accepted myself so much as a female, I don't get erections when aroused like a guy would. Pre-cum wets my little hole that my *ugh* penis stays withdrawn into. I masturbate like a girl with that boy clit pushed inside and it is nice. But does it mean I will forever be a virgin in reality? If I can't ever insert it into something can I never be considered a virgin?
Sorry, train of thought went into uncharted territory there.
Alexia


1 comment:
I think we have a lot in common. I feel the same way. I 'm not the best looking guy and I would make a not attractive woman. I loveto dress as a girl but it doesn't get me arroused. I just feel more natural. Iwas with a guy once. At first it seemed so right, but after. He came in me he asked if I wanted to fuck him. I had lost my erection and I couldn't. So he just laid there and soon he was asleep. I felt so humiliated that I got up, dressed and went home. I still get turned on by a pretty cock, but also afraid. I have been with a number of girls/women and really enjoyed that a I think of myself as a ledbian inside. Maybe I'm bi. But there is no
way I can become a woman. I would love to, but there is no way. I too have found hypnosis. I love how she can make me feel beautiful and sexy with big. Breasts and a
beautiful little pussy. She has even made mecum like a girl with her flicking my clitty.
You are not alone.
I wish and hope this gives you some hope and feeling of something so you can feel better.
you have a great biog
I wish I could give you a hug.
Love
Post a Comment