I have thought in the weeks since coming home from being in the hospital, did I subconsciously want to die? It fits how I feel sometimes. I am tired. I am just ready to fade into nothing. I am watching my sugar and doing stuff to stay healthy, but I really just want to be that woman on the bed. I am close when I am able to spend time with Mistress Kayla. She has allowed for some break from the life I dread most days.
I love letting go and just giving my mind to her. I was so entranced the other day I think I orgasmed because of the feelings she was drawing forth. Going back and reading the IM I saw a moment when I think the idea of total submission was a trigger to being what I wish. I want to just be naked and obedient and in pure bliss because I am a good girl for my Owner.
I know I am tired of life. I look and see a lonely future where I am still a virgin and never know an intimate touch in reality. It hurts. At least on some days Mistress Kayla can free me from that feeling.
Alexia


3 comments:
sorry to hear you are depressed. let's do something fun
Need to focus on getting out into life
More pleasurable pictures can be seen in the pages of Darwin Escorts. Go check it out now!
Post a Comment