I haven't written because I really just had nothing but the same to say. I am depressed alot and when not working I sleep or just try and sleep. I dream and think of being just a simple sex toy and wish so much I could let my mind just drain of all thoughts that would not be that simple. One thing that is at least stable is my ability to masturbate. If I was not able to do that I don't know if I could survive. It is the only sexual release I have and I think it will be the only one I ever will have. I am just a lonely depressed gal that is trapped by so many factors. I look through the boi's eyes and see a profession I am moderately good at, but if people knew I was tg I would lose everything in terms of the little money I have. That is the other thing, money. I am just tired of being unable to be a normal person in terms of having cash. The parental unit keeps me above poverty, but it should not be that way. I hate it and just see even the small ways I try and make extra cash disappearing.
All I really want is to be similar to the pic of my avee gal. I want cool red hair and a neat smooth pussy that is used to give pleasure to my Master or Mistress. I realize I am attracted to both. The more I accept that I am female at least in thought and feelings I can admit that I find both genders arousing. In many ways I think pre-op transgender women are the most sexy. I dream a great deal of having my mouth around a thick cock while looking up at gorgeous breast. I am just a horny slut I guess. Why can't there be real magic that would transform me into the girl I want to be?
Alexia
Monday, September 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow that's a pretty big bummer I'm sorry to hear that. I can't think of anything to say that would have meaning.
Dear Lady Alexia, smile. We all feel down from time to time. You have such lovely fantasies. What a gift that is! Even horny sluts can find sweetness in their sadness; it's what makes them tender inside.
I feel the same way Alexia. You know that. I wish we could chat or e-mail again though. I've missed you.
Jillisa
Post a Comment