Those that believe in a higher power, please pray for me.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hola, espero que todo este bien, no suena muy bien lo que dices, orare y te pedire que seas fuerte pase lo que pase, y si necesitas hablar con alguien dejo mi correo georgeapics@gmail.com Cuando no te amas a ti mismo es porque la vida ha sido dificil para ti, peor eso te ha hecho fuerte y valioso, a veces las cosas no son como queremos pero con cada amanecer tenemos otra oportunidad de mejorar todo. Saludos y un abrazo
Hi... something you just need to be able to talk to somebody, and if you need someone to hear you, I'here, just write me a jrsissy34@gmail.com...Kisses
Hey, I know it's been a while since we've talked. but I just want you to know I still care about you, and if you want to talk, I'm still on Yim almost every night (venatus59) and you can email my gmail account (venatuscindy@gmail.com)
Eh!!!! i love to read from you :) My english is the world's worst thing but i'm tryin', LOL. please, write to me (sandra06@sissify.com) We can chat in spanish too... maybe it would be better this way :)
The awesome woman in most of my Blog Posts is Justine Joli. I very much would love to resemble her. She is so beautiful and as you search clips and all of her, she is funny and adventurous. I wish I could be half the woman she is already. Just wanted to give props to this gorgeous woman. I hope if she ever sees my Blog she knows that it is meant as a compliment that I want to be like her.
4 comments:
Hola, espero que todo este bien, no suena muy bien lo que dices, orare y te pedire que seas fuerte pase lo que pase, y si necesitas hablar con alguien dejo mi correo georgeapics@gmail.com
Cuando no te amas a ti mismo es porque la vida ha sido dificil para ti, peor eso te ha hecho fuerte y valioso, a veces las cosas no son como queremos pero con cada amanecer tenemos otra oportunidad de mejorar todo.
Saludos y un abrazo
Hi... something you just need to be able to talk to somebody, and if you need someone to hear you, I'here, just write me a jrsissy34@gmail.com...Kisses
(formerly venatus)
Hey, I know it's been a while since we've talked. but I just want you to know I still care about you, and if you want to talk, I'm still on Yim almost every night (venatus59) and you can email my gmail account (venatuscindy@gmail.com)
Eh!!!! i love to read from you :) My english is the world's worst thing but i'm tryin', LOL. please, write to me (sandra06@sissify.com) We can chat in spanish too... maybe it would be better this way :)
Post a Comment