I have been in a weird place mentally. The boy has been busy and I have just kinda stayed back and really just been an online hermit gal. I would get on YIM and just feel left behind or alone. I didn't want to burden the people that care about me and I had no one to just have sex with over chat. I saw a mention of something I had been a part of some time ago at the Haven and felt a bunch of sadness because I have been left out of being included for a few seasons now. Just being reminded of that hurt a bit more than I realized.
I carry a great deal of guilt over My Star. I don't chat much with her.....just enough to see how she is doing. It hurts, even as I write this it hurts thinking about her and the fact that I can never even have a chance. I hate having this dam ugly male container. I know it is selfish to still love her after everything, but my heart hurts just knowing I will never be what she can love back.
In about a month's time I will be a 40 year old virgin. The silly thing is that I doubt I could have sex as a guy, I don't know.....I mean I have such small equipment and I have accepted so fully my self that I cannot see it. I desire to lose my virginity as a girl would. So I am screwed up huhn? I can't even get laid on YIM. I am so horny all the time and just would love to be used and to have sex like the slutty gal I am, but I guess being careful limits that score. I seduced my sweet boy a few weeks back. I really just pulled out all the stops and it was so wonderful. I miss My Star though. I have never been as in sync over chat with anyone else. She was like a conductor playing us a symphony as be made love.
Sorry about being so whiny. I just feel bad. I can't find any energy and when I do have it, the needs of the boy's life must come first.
Alexia
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment