Honestly, I have been playing many games on G+. Well, also watching porn. Yeah, OK, I have been masturbating a bunch as well. I have found a couple of Hypnosis porn from mindcontroltheater.com on the free sites. Not the one with my avatar woman in it "Kept" or the extra hot "Yard Sale at Hell House." I would love to have some extra cash to buy those two. Besides Justine, Paris Kennedy is in one. A cute little Redhead named Jessie Palmer as well. I could just cream my panties right now thinking about the trailers.
I have been watching huge black cocks spread out tiny tight pussies and been jealous as I watch. Wishing I was bent over and him filling my up as I screamed with pleasure. Oh I am so silly for handsome black men.
One perk has been spending some time with Jillisa. We synced up on YIM a couple of times. I would love to be vacationing with her. We could find us some hot guys or gals and have lots of fun. Saw Sweet Boy and Irish Fellow as well. It was nice being used and controlled by they. I feel loved when they are with me.
Just wanted to check in. Work has been busy. My fatigue or depression is flaring. Tonight is so hot. I think I will just sleep in my panties. Love you Sweeties.
Alexia
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment