Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nice Fantasy

I was dozing yesterday morning and my hand slipped into the waistband of my boy shorts.  Soon my fingers were in my slit rubbing my boi clit.  I began slowly grinding and daydreaming.  Soon I was in the most amazing moment.  I was masturbating myself to climax and my beautiful black lover came in the room from his shower.  He let his towel drop and I watched his big cock begin to grow and throb as he took hold of my legs.  I continued rubbing as I watched him move to have my ass raised.  He covered his cock in some K-Y and soon had me in position to enter my ass.  I felt him slowly push in and I rolled my hips.  Soon he was thrusting in time to my fingering of my clit and we made love for such a long time.  I came so hard and woke up feeling so wonderful.

Alexia

No comments: