Today is one of the days I wish I could slip on a skirt and nice top and just be free to be girly. I would apply pretty pink lipstick and just the right amount of make up. I would be a head turner.
I would love to feel the air between my legs as my skirt swishes around. Just the freedom to know I was casting the real me into the world. No worries about weight or sugar. I could just laugh and have fun for the day. Maybe find a cute boy or girl to hold hands with as I go forward into the night.
Why is it that some of us were born this way? I know I fit the criteria for those that got screwed up hormones in the womb. My tiny phallus is proof of that. I have a smaller one than many of the porn M2F online. I did not develop the right way. My mind is female in so many ways.
I lie in bed and caress my hips imagining that they are curvier and that I look like I feel. I am working in my head a post about us Non-Ops. We are those that are in dire danger of suicide I think.
Alexia Rose
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment