Monday, August 1, 2011

Odd but Good

Something felt different all day Sunday.  I found my self having to not walk and stand like myself sometimes.  It was like something had finally shifted in my head.  I have been showering and feeling different as well.  I close my eyes and I am not in a deformed boy's form.  Only the strange feelings of a growth under my pussy connects me mentally to that body.  It has been wonderful feeling like I should in my own skin.  I wish I had longer hair and my breast were better formed and I could start feeling even better.  It is odd, but wonderful.

My daydreams are better as well.  I even felt like I had my mouth around a cock in one.  It was fleeting, but I felt it so real as my mouth was open.  I have been sleeping in and wearing my panties more.  I need to figure a way to buy some more and wear nothing but panties from now own.  I love that my boi clit stays inside my hole almost always.  I love that I do not get erect anymore.  I get wet down there instead.  The mind is powerful.  Those hypnosis files and my own reinforcing have helped this happen I believe.  I even think there would be a way to dress as a girl at a Comic Convention using a latex bodysuit and full head hood.  Daydreams abound.

Love,
Alexia Rose

1 comment:

C B Rigby said...

Glad to see you're feeling good about yourself Alexia rose.
Hugs sissygurl belinda