Monday, March 14, 2011

I think I know what the mystery Hypno file was, cocks!

I had always had some obsession with cock, but lately I think that maybe some of the files I mix together have intensified this desire to suck cock.  I really need to get to a place I can buy me a dildo to suck on.  I want to lay back in bed and just imagine sucking a big old cock.  I have been watching so much cock-sucking online.  I would love to be with a sexy Transsexual and suck her cock.  I also realize I not only like beautiful black girls, but I could just become a pet for a well hung black man.  

I need to make sure that I also include the lesbian fantasy file to balance my mind I believe.  I know so worry that I am messing with my mind, but when I slipped my non-sexy panties on I just felt heavenly.  Others I know believe it is just total crap.  That is on you.  I firmly believe that hypnosis can work when a person allows themselves to  open up and let it happen.

Know I have been spaced out between posts.  Life has been progressing.  Temp work has been busy and the regular job is going well.  Read the book She's Not There which I plan on writing a review.  Plus it is planting season.  Plants growing is so awesome.  Plus I play in the fire that warms the little sprouts.

Kisses
Alexia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where IS the mystery hypno file?